ಕನಸನ್ನು ಕನಸೆಂದು ಮನಸಿಂದ ಹೊರಹಾಕಬೇಡ,
ಆ ಕನಸನ್ನು ನನಸಗಿಸುವುದರ ಹಿಂದಿರೋ ಖುಷಿ ನಿನಗಿನ್ನೆಲ್ಲು ಸಿಕ್ಕೊಲ್ಲ.
ನನ್ನ ಕನಸು...
ನನ್ನ ದೇಶದ ಏಳಿಗೆಗೆ ನಾನು ಒಂದು ಸಣ್ಣ ಇಟ್ಟಿಗೆಯಾಗಬೇಕು,
ನನ್ನ ಭಾಷೆಯನ್ನು ಬೆಳೆಸಬೇಕು,
ನನ್ನ ಕರ್ನಾಟಕದ, ನನ್ನ ಭಾರತದ ಕೀರ್ತಿ ಹೆಚ್ಚಿಸಬೇಕು.
I dream of a dream...
I dream of a wonderful world, better world than we live in;
I dream of a stronger country, a country that takes care of its people;
I dream of a secular state, a state that doesn't ignore its subjects;
I dream of a healthier city, a city that is greener and brighter;
I dream of an educated society, a society that doesn't blame;
I dream of a responsible community, a community that we want to belong to;
I dream of a supportive family, a family that will never let me down;
I dream of a cheerful home, a home that i long to return to;
I dream of a peaceful me!!
No comments:
Post a Comment